What to bring/directions
WHAT TO bring & directions to the cupped wings Augusta lodge
As you prepare for your waterfowl hunt with Cupped Wings Guide Service here is a list of items to remember, directions to the Augusta Lodge, GPS coordinates and map. Because the Timber Lodge is new, it does not have a USPS address yet. If you are doing the Conservation Goose Season Hunt, scroll down to the list of items to remember for Conservation Goose Season.
- Arkansas Small Game License – Nonresident 5-day Small Game Hunting License (SG5)
- Arkansas Duck Stamp – Nonresident Arkansas Waterfowl Stamp (DSN)
- HIP Registration on License – Harvest Information Program Registration (HIP)
- Federal Duck Stamp
- Shotgun & Ammo (#1’s, 2’s, or 3’s will work) – Bring at least 2 boxes per person per day!
- Blind Bag
- Choke Tubes
- Gun Case
- Insulated Waders – not required but recommended
- Sun Glasses
- Camo Hat
- Face Paint or Face Mask (no pie facing)
- Rain Jacket
- Hearing Protection
- Ice Chest so you can bring your ducks home with you
- A good attitude (we have a lot of fun – you will too!)
As you prepare for your Conservation Goose Season hunt with Cupped Wings Guide Service here is a list of items to remember, directions to the Augusta Lodge, GPS coordinates and map.
Conservation Goose Season Hunt Only:
- Hunters do NOT need an Arkansas Small Game License, Stamp or HIP registration but MUST have a valid hunting license from any state (excludes youths 15 and younger).
- Youths 15 or younger must have a hunters safety card only.
- All hunters participating in the Conservation Goose order must get a free registration permit # by calling 800-364-GAME Mon-Fri, 8 AM –4:30 PM CDT or click below to get it online:
Directions To The Augusta Lodge
Click on the Directions tab on the Map below for step by step directions to our Augusta Lodge, aka “The Augusta Lodge”. The lodge is on the west side of County Rd. 134 in Woodruff County, AR. You should see a sign out front that says Cupped Wings Guide Service. If you do not see a sign, you are not at the right place. If you get turned around and need help, feel free to call Jake at 870-512-9816 or Mike at 865-556-9198.
Google Maps link: Click Here For Directions