What To Bring/Directions
WHAT TO bring and directions to the cupped wings Gilmore Lodge
As you prepare for your hunt with Cupped Wings Guide Service here is a list of items to remember. Below the list of items to remember are directions to the Gilmore Lodge, address of the lodge and map. Please note that the address sometime will not get you all the way to the lodge, you will need to follow the map directions once you get to the gravel road.
- Arkansas Small Game License – Nonresident 5-day Small Game Hunting License (SG5)
- Arkansas Duck Stamp – Nonresident Arkansas Waterfowl Stamp (DSN)
- HIP Registration on License – Harvest Information Program Registration (HIP)
- Federal Duck Stamp
- Shotgun & Ammo (#1’s, 2’s, or 3’s will work) – Bring at least 2 boxes per person per day!
- Blind Bag
- Choke Tubes
- Gun Case
- Insulated Waders – not required but recommended
- Sun Glasses
- Camo Hat
- Face Paint or Face Mask (no pie facing)
- Rain Jacket
- Hearing Protection
- Ice Chest so you can bring your ducks home with you
- A good attitude (we have a lot of fun – you will too!)
Directions To The Lodge
Use the following address in your GPS. Once you reach the gravel road, please follow this map! The address alone sometimes will not get you all the way to the lodge. DO NOT STOP AT THE HOUSE WITH THE TRACTOR TRAILER RIGS OUTSIDE – KEEP DRIVING DOWN THE GRAVEL ROAD. They do not like uninvited guest at their home. GPS will get you to the gravel road where Benton Moore Rd begins. Bear right onto the gravel road (Benton Moore Rd). Go about 1/4 mile and the gravel road splits. Stay to the Left at the split. Go about 1/2 mile and you will see the duck lodge on the right. There are no other houses around us. You can’t miss it. Has a green roof and red brick. There is also a Tan & Green metal building out front. If you get turned around and need help, feel free to call me on my cell # 865-556-9198.
805 Benton Moore Rd.
Gilmore, AR 72339
Google Map Link: Click Here For Directions