Guided Upland Bird Hunt
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR Cupped Wings guided Upland Bird hunt
- Plan on arriving the evening before your 1st days hunt.
- Any remaining balances that have not been paid should be paid upon arrival via cash only. Checks and credit cards cannot be accepted once duck season begins.
- Everyone in your group will sign a release of liability waiver prior to hunting.
- You will meet your guide at 8:00 AM CDT at a predetermined location near the hunting grounds the morning of your hunt.
- You will follow behind in your vehicle to the parking area on the private game reserve. You will be driven by ATV/UTV from the Club House to the hunting fields by your guides.
- We hunt Pheasants, Quail & Chukar Partridge on a private game reserve. The birds are flight conditioned and we offer northern style flushing and European style shoots. You can expect on the combination upland hunt to have a mixed bag of (8-10 Quail, 5-8 Chukar & 3-5 Pheasants) per person per hunt.
- The hunt includes either 1 morning hunt or 1 afternoon hunt. If you would like to do 2 hunts per day (1 morning hunt and 1 afternoon hunt) you can add on a second Upland Bird Hunt for an additional $300 per person.
- Plan on bringing good hiking boots as you will be doing a lot of walking & hiking each day. If you have physical disabilities that prevent you from walking 1-3 miles per day, please let us know ahead of time and we can work with you on the set up and/or provide a side-by-side, ATV/UTV’s for your assistance.
- Our goal is to make sure everyone has an opportunity to kill all 3 species of birds and enjoy a true upland bird hunting experience! After the hunt you will be escorted by your guide back to the private reserve club house where we will log, clean, bag & label the days birds in order for you to legally transport back to your home.
- A few things to do in the afternoons:
- Our newest attraction that upland bird and waterfowl hunters have to experience is a visit to the new Ducks Unlimited Waterfowling Heritage Center only 25 minutes away. It is Bass Pro Shops largest superstore featuring a treasury of duck hunting history and memorabilia. The Memphis Pyramid has been converted into the largest wildlife interactive museum focusing on raising awareness of wetlands and waterfowl conservation, emphasizing the importance of rivers wetlands to society. They illustrate the role hunters play in conserving wildlife habitat and the waterfowl resources. Its a must see if you are going to be in AR hunting with us this year!
- You can take a short drive to Lake Wapanocca National Wildlife Refuge. The refuge has a nice viewing platform and it can hold over 1,000,000 birds during certain times during the migration. We highly recommend taking a camera and going to watch sunset from the viewing platform. Its an unbelievable site!
- If you are a waterfowl fanatic like most of us, you will definitely want to check out DNW Outdoors in Jonesboro, AR. Its about a 45 minute drive but worth the drive.
- This is your Arkansas Upland Bird Hunting Vacation! Enjoy it!