Arkansas All Inclusive Duck Hunt
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR Cupped Wings all inclusive guided duck hunt
- You will arrive at the Duck Lodge anytime after 6:00 PM CDT the evening before your duck hunt begins.
- Remaining balances that have not been paid are due in cash only day of arrival. We do not accept checks and credit cards day of arrival.
- Everyone in your group will sign a release of liability waiver before hunting.
- Please plan on eating supper on your own before arriving at the lodge. Snacks, appetizers and drinks will be available the night you arrive. Breakfast, lunch and supper will be provided on your hunt dates. The last day of your hunt, breakfast and lunch provided. Checkout is by 2 PM CDT last day of your hunt.
- Each guest in your party will be given a bed room to unload their belongings. We pair 2 to 4 people to a room and you will NOT room with someone you don’t know. We ask that all of your muddy gear stay in the mud room or garage. The front porch has been converted into a custom heated mud room for all of your dirty, muddy gear.
- The next morning you will wake up to a home cooked breakfast. Includes eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, coffee and juice. Plan on eating breakfast around 4:45 AM and heading out to the hunting grounds by 5:30 AM.
- You will follow behind in your own vehicle to the hunting grounds. Your guide will provide the ATV/UTV/boat and all necessary hunting equipment. He will also transport you and your group to and from the blinds.
- We hunt a wide variety of properties. We hunt flooded timber, agricultural fields, cypress lakes, sloughs, willow bottoms and rivers. Your guide will be scouting every afternoon to put you in the best possible place for a successful hunt. Many of our spots do NOT need waders to hunt, but if you want to have the most flexibility, bring your waders. You cannot stand in flooded timber without waders.
- Your guide will provide all the decoys, hunting dog and will be an accomplished caller. Don’t take this to mean you are not welcome to call also or bring your own dog. You are welcome to dust off that duck call and help work in ducks! If you are a beginner, your guides are happy to help teach you a few tricks of the trade.
- Our goal is to make sure everyone has an opportunity to kill their limits. And enjoy a true Arkansas duck hunting experience! After the hunt you will head back to the hunting lodge where food will be cooking. Your guides will log, clean, bag, label and freeze the days birds so you can transport your birds back to your home state.
- We do not offer evening guided duck hunts. We do offer optional add-on Afternoon Upland Bird Hunts on a private game reserve or an Afternoon Goose Hunt for Specks and Snows.
- Each evening, your guides will head out to scout for the next days hunt. You can plan on either hanging out at the lodge enjoying some skeet shooting, pool, darts, TV and a few cocktails. There are several nearby attractions that clients enjoy checking out.
- Plan on visiting the Ducks Unlimited Waterfowling Heritage Center located in Memphis, TN. Along the banks of the Mississippi River it is only 25 minutes from our Gilmore lodge. And 1 hr 15 min from our Augusta lodge. It is Bass Pro Shops largest superstore. It features a treasury of duck hunting history and memorabilia. The Memphis Pyramid converted into the worlds largest wildlife interactive museum. Focusing on raising awareness of wetlands and waterfowl conservation. Emphasizing the importance of rivers and wetlands to society. Illustrating the role that hunters play in conserving wildlife habitat and waterfowl resources. Its a must see if you are going to be in AR hunting with us this season!
- If you are a waterfowl fanatic like most of us, you will definitely want to check out DNW Outdoors in Jonesboro, AR. It is about a 30 minute drive from our Gilmore lodge and about a 1 hr 10 min drive from our Augusta lodge. You can also check out the world famous Mack's Prairie Wings. Mack's is about a 1 hr drive from our Augusta lodge and 2 hr drive from our Gilmore lodge.
- You can also take a short drive to several National Wildlife Refuges in the Area. Lake Wapanocca National Wildlife Refuge has a great viewing platform. It can hold over 1,000,000 birds during certain times during the migration. We recommend taking a camera and going to watch sunset from the viewing platform. The Cache River National Wildlife Refuge has a nice viewing tower. You can watch the sunset and millions of waterfowl from the viewing platform. Bald Knob National Wildlife Refuge is the largest staging area in Arkansas for Northern Pintails. There are roads and trails throughout the refuge to view waterfowl.
- We plan on eating supper each evening around 5:30 PM CDT. We eat good, so hope you have a healthy appetite!
- Your guides will generally turn in pretty early around 9:00 PM but you are welcome to stay up and enjoy the lodge as long as you would like, be ready at 4:45 AM for breakfast.
- Tips are customary and much appreciated if you feel your guides worked hard to give you the best possible Arkansas duck hunting experience.
- When you are at the Cupped Wing Guide Service Lodge, make yourself at home. You are welcome to help yourself to any food, drink or snacks in the lodge. This is your Arkansas Duck Hunting Vacation! Enjoy it!
Learn more about our All Inclusive Conservation Goose Hunts and see what Covid-19 Preparations we are taking.